Earn the advanced credential and gain the skills to lead and make critical information technology decisions for your organization with the 100% online University of Wisconsin Master of Science in Information Technology Management.
This degree program combines the worlds of information technology and business strategy through a multidisciplinary curriculum. You’ll take courses in data science and enterprise security while also gaining competencies in areas like finance and IT project management, all aimed to prepare you to become a skilled information technology leader in any industry.
Visit the following pages to find out more:
- Program Overview – view eligibility, prerequisites, and accreditation
- Program Outcomes – see what you can learn and do as a graduate of this program
- Courses – view course descriptions
- Faculty – meet the expert faculty who will teach your courses
- FAQs – get answers to the most commonly asked questions
- Program Accreditation – find information on the program’s accreditation process
- About UW Extended Campus – learn more about the mission of UW Extended Campus
Ready to Apply?
Learn about the application process here.