Earn the advanced credential and gain the skills to lead and make critical information technology decisions for your organization with the 100% online University of Wisconsin Master of Science in Information Technology Management.
This degree program combines the worlds of information technology and business strategy through a multidisciplinary curriculum. You’ll take courses in data science and enterprise security while also gaining competencies in areas like finance and IT project management, all aimed to prepare you to become a skilled information technology leader in any industry.
Visit the following pages to find out more:
- Program Overview – view eligibility, prerequisites, and accreditation
- Program Outcomes – see what you can learn and do as a graduate of this program
- Courses – view course descriptions
- Faculty – meet the expert faculty who will teach your courses
- FAQs – get answers to the most commonly asked questions
- Program Accreditation – find information on the program’s accreditation process
- About UW Extended Campus – learn more about the mission of UW Extended Campus
Ready to Apply?
The Information Technology Management master’s degree program will begin accepting applications soon for the spring semester beginning January 2020. In the meantime, learn about the application process here.
Enrollment advisers are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT, or by appointment.