We want to make sure your registration to the UW Master of Science in Information Technology Management program goes smoothly. The following steps will guide you through the process. If you have any questions, please call 608-800-6755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check the Course Schedule page for upcoming semester schedules and a list of upcoming courses.
How to Register
- Once you have been admitted, your home campus will notify UW Extended Campus, and we will provide you with a username and password for the permission number website.
- Using that username and password, log in to the permission number site via the link provided in that email or click the Register Now link below.
- On the next page, you can view the current semester course offerings and request a permission number for the course(s) you want to take.
- For each course you select, the system will generate a permission number, which you will receive in an email along with a link to your home campus registration system. Using your campus-provided login information, proceed to your home campus registration system and input the enrollment permission number(s) to finalize your registration.
- Pay tuition to your home campus according to the campus policy.
Have a question?
Student Services is happy to help!
8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, U.S. Central Time.